Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Early Gender Peek

We had a big day yesterday. We had an early gender ultrasound for an early guess at Baby 2.0's gender! Everything points to BOY at this point...although the tech wasn't 100%, she was pretty sure. We do have another anatomy scan on August 12th, so we'll know for sure then :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have to admit Jerry and I were both SHOCKED! I think deep down we both thought we were having another girl, but we are very excited. As one of my friends posted on facebook yesterday... "It's really great when there are no wrong answers!" :):)

We did go after the scan and went to Babies R Us. I had to get SOMETHING for the little guy, so we got a few things..keeping the tags on for now, just in case ;)


Photobucket

We are now trying to pick a name. We have it narrowed down, and will probably have one soon. We know we want to use "David" as a middle name. It's tradition in Jerry's family to name the first son after the grandfather. I didn't want my son's name to be chosen for me, but we did compromise and agreed to use it as a middle name. It's a good name anyhow, so it doesn't bother me and I think it will go well with just about any first name we choose :)

We also spent the entire weekend at home with a sick little girl. Poor Bella came down with a fever Friday night and we couldn't get it to go down no matter what we did. She was such a sweet girl though and never complained about anything. She is finally feeling better after 4 days and is now back to doing this to the poor dog:

Photobucket

However, it has put quite the damper on my workout schedule not being able to take Bella to the gym. I did a video at home Saturday, made it to the gym on Sunday alone... did a video yesterday and today will end up being a rest day. Hope to make it back to the gym tomorrow.

It also about a MILLION degrees here this week. Excessive heat warnings and a pregnant Mandy do not mix. And of course this has meant no walks and such too. UGH!

1 comment: