Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Kick kick Punch Punch



I caught some of Madelyn's action last night LOL! Please ignore my ugly belly. I have some sort of mild rash on my belly...I'm not sure what it is. I looked at PUPPS which is a pregnancy rash that occurs in 1% of pregnant women.... but it definitely doesn't look like that and I really hope it doesn't end up being that because the only cure for that is birth and it sounds absolutely miserable! PUPPS also says it almost always starts in stretch marks, which my old stretch marks are still white lol. It also says it almost always occurs in first pregnancies and women pregnant with boys or twins. I am none of the above. So hoping it's just something odd... I go back to the doctor tomorrow morning so I'm going to be sure to ask her about it.

Here is a 23 week picture we took last weekend. I can't believe I'm almost 24 weeks, so almost 6 months!! The time is flying by!

Photobucket

We spent our holiday weekend not doing much. We didn't have a wedding on a rare occasion, but Jerry was sick in bed with a fever all weekend :(. Poor guy. I had several sessions and he laid around and tried to get better. Thankfully so far, Bella and I haven't gotten it.

I can't believe it's September already. We had a 110 heat index here in Indy on Saturday and then yesterday it was only 60! It's a huge difference outdoors...definitely feels like fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment