Thursday, September 1, 2011

Preschool

We reached a big milestone in this house this week! Bella started preschool on Monday morning. I thought I was ready for it, we have been anticipating it for months now. Then the morning came, and I suddenly felt sick to my stomach! My BABY was going WHERE? Without ME?! Huh?!! She was so excited that it really helped. She got in the car willingly and was ready to go.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Of course when she got to school and the car line started and she realized we were not going with her, she started to cry. :( Thankfully, it wasn't the screaming clingy crying you fear and it was very short lived. I picked her up a few hours later and she told me she had fun and would come back tomorrow :) We are now on day 4 as I type this, and she does seem to really be enjoying it. I think she is tired -- she is not used to being so busy every morning, but that is good for her :) She also told me this morning she "Wasn't in the mood for school" LOL! I think she just wanted to sit on the couch and color and watch PBS. But -- she still didn't argue when we got there.

I still can't believe my baby girl is going to be 3 in a couple of weeks. Sigh. No matter how big or old she gets, she will ALWAYS ALWAYS be my baby!

As for her little sister, she has been the kicking machine lately, and we love it :) Bella likes putting her hand on my belly and when Madelyn kicks her, she says "Is it time for her to come out now?" haha. So cute :)

We've hit a roadblock in terms of the housing stuff and moving :( We aren't sure at this point if it's all going to work out, but we are still praying that something does. We are trying to focus on the positives right now because we do realize how blessed we are regardless of if we move or stay in our condo a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment