Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy 2012... I can't believe January 1st has come and gone... and it's a surreal day for me since yesterday was Madelyn's due date. She's sleeping right now in her rock n' play sleeper next to me, and she is very much still a newborn. I weighed her this morning and she was 7 pounds 2 ounces on our baby scale so little peanut is definitely growing :) She is definitely still wearing newborn clothes and diapers even though she is technically 6 weeks old :) She is eating every 2.5-3 hours around the clock still and we are exclusively breastfeeding, although she does still get about 3 pumped milk bottles a day as she gains her strength at the breast.

For the New Year, I have some resolutions, which is something I usually don't do... but 2011 definitely presented challenges to me and I think 2012 will be a good year. The goals I have for this year are:

1. To lose the baby weight and get into good shape again
2. To take more snapshots of my children and hang pictures in my house
3. To make a work schedule and keep it
4. To continue to build my business
5. To make time each week for just me and Bella now that Madelyn is in our family


I have met the 6 week mark post-partum wise which means I can start exercising again! Yahoo! I can't wait although I am a bit scared to start haha. I am going to do the Insanity program at home once I feel like I can do it ;)

Bella is adjusting well to being a big sister and wants to help a lot. Although the poor kiddo has had a cold her entire Winter Break. She starts back to preschool on Thursday.

Happy 2012 to all of you :) Here is to a happy, less stressful year!

No comments:

Post a Comment