Thursday, June 9, 2011

A New Place...

Hello blog land!

I've been thinking about this for awhile but decided today that it was time to have a PERSONAL blog for personal ramblings, updates on on our lives and a fun place to share pictures and milestones of the kiddos. For those of you who may not know, I am a photographer, a busy one at that, and have a photography blog for work..that takes up most of time... but I really want a place for just personal stuff ;)

So this blog will be about me, Jerry, Bella and for those of you who don't know yet... Baby Leonards #2 who is expected January 1, 2012 :) So lots of exciting things happening in our live right now to share! I'll try to update in a series so it all makes a bit more sense and less ramblings!

Thanks for following :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mandy! I remember you from O2 and found your blog through Tina's. Welcome to blog land! :) ~Kim

    ReplyDelete