Monday, June 13, 2011

Painted toes, tigers and cold lemonade

I had something fun happen this weekend. Bella finally allowed me paint her toes :) I've been waiting for this day ever since I found out I was having a daughter. The girly stuff.... pedicures, makeup and shopping... makes me all giddy inside :) Before now I was too scared to ask her because she is a busy little girl... but I finally just asked her and said she "ok!" She sat super still during the painting and when I told her not to move until they dried, she didn't budge. Sweet girl :) And look at how cute these little piggies are ;)

Photobucket


One of the biggest cravings I have had this pregnancy so far is cold lemonade. I think about it all the time, ahha. However, I really don't want to drink 400 calories so I have been resisting. I finally broke down and indulged on Friday night when we went out for dinner. I got an ice cold raspberry lemonade and it was delicious :) And I only had one so I didn't feel guilty at all!

Photobucket


Jerry and I had a wedding to shoot on Saturday so Bella enjoyed the day with my parents. They went to PBS in the park and saw Super Why, and she had a blast. On Sunday we picked her up and headed straight to the zoo for the morning. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time visiting the new tiger exhibit! One thing I am really trying to stick to this year is a "no working on Sundays" rule. It's really easy when working for yourself to overdo it and never take time off. I have had to use a few Sundays as rain days when I've been rained out for a shoot but other than that I've been good about my rule and it's been really great for me and my family.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mandy! Love your blog and posts so far! I found you over at your friends blog, Tina at FFF! I love her blog dearly and wanted to stop by and support you. My hubby and I want to start trying for a baby this summer so I'd love to follow you on your pregnancy journey and reading about your family, pregnancy, and baby musings :) Take care and I look forward to future posts from you! Btw, your daughter is absolutely adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shayla! Thanks for visiting! I look forward to getting to know you :)

    ReplyDelete